My Birthday Party

by - Friday, June 30, 2017

party food

Recently it was my birthday and I celebrated by having a barbecue in my friend's back yard. Normally I don't plan anything for my birthday because that is a lot of work. But this year I decided I was going to have a birthday party. It was initially supposed to be a tea party but I forgot the tea.

The older I get, the less exciting my birthday is. But I wanted to see my friends all at the same time so birthday parties still have a function in adulthood. I wish I had a nice picture of me on this momentous occasion to show you but unfortunately I looked strange in all the photos.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. It was a really nice time and now I'm one year older and here is a nice picture of my friends:

my friends


You May Also Like

0 comments